Wednesday 11 January 2012

Shutter Zoom



I found shutter zoom really interesting for the technique is completely different to panning shots and blurred motion.To create this shot we used a still object which was a statue and zoomed in. After I did this I had to zoom out and take the picture at the same time.This was quite tricky and took a couple of shots to achieve.The first shot  I did was from the front angle, I love how everything is blurred except for her face.The face looks so smooth and focused. The second shot I decided to be creative and take the shot from a side angle.I like this one the best for it has a edgy effect to it. I love how the trees look all blurred. The equipment I used was a canon DSLR and i set my camera on shutter speed on the time of 1/25.

No comments:

Post a Comment