Tuesday 24 January 2012

Fast Shutter Speed







To create this image it required a bag of water and Canon DSLR camera and a strong red head light. I set my camera on shutter  priority  mode and dialed in fast shutter speed. This was timed for 1/125 seconds. I poked holes in the bag full of water with a needle by doing this it created little drops that we had to captured as they dropped. This was taken from a side angle, I really like how you can see drop and the movement from the water. 


This picture was achieved by using a Canon DSLR camera and a bag of water. I set my camera on 1/125 seconds. The camera was on shutter priority mode and i dialed the fast shutter speed. This image was captured from the front angle, I also had zoom in my camera to capture the drop.



This picture was achieved by using a Canon DSLR camera and a bag of water. I set my camera on 1/125 seconds. The camera was on shutter priority mode and i dialed the fast shutter speed. This way also captured from a side angle. I also zoomed in to get a closer effect. I edited this image, cropping for the main area of interest and also adding a vignette which darkened the corners and focused the viewer more on the droplet of water.



No comments:

Post a Comment