Wednesday 11 January 2012

Blurred Motion



These two images are the opposite to panning shots, they are called Blurred motion. Blurred motion shots are  when fast moving objects are blurred instead of the background .To achieve this shot I used my cannon DSLR camera and set it on shutter speed. The time I put it on was 1/25.   Blurred motion can be used f or sports photography ,airplanes and traffic as it's really good at showing motion. I really like these pictures for the focus on the blur is amazing and powerful. I like how clear the background  is and that there is no blur effect there except for the moving object . For a better image next  time I would make sure I use a tripod so that the background would is sharp. Also the images are slightly over exposed so next time I could use a lower ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment