Wednesday 11 January 2012

Panning Shots


Sports photographers use this technique and I can see why! These two shots were achieved by using a technique called "Panning". As the object was coming towards me I followed it with my camera and held down the shutter button, when the object was in front of me I pressed the button and took the picture.Even though I had already taken the picture I still continued to follow the object for a little bit longer.

The camera I used was a Cannon DSLR, I set my camera on 1/25 which helped me to create a blurred background and still keep the main object clear and smooth.My camera was also on slow shutter speed which allowed the fast moving objects to easily capture a smooth panned shot. I like both of these shots for there very bold and clear.I also like how the main attraction is the fast moving objects which is the aim so I am happy I achieved that. talk about the ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment