Thursday 21 October 2010

My Script

My Script
Hi my name’s Sharaya but people call me ‘Shay’ for short. I’m 17 years old. I have just turned 17 so am autumn baby. I am half Jamaican and half Nigerian. I know it’s a weird mix. If I was to describe myself in two words I would say am unique and am kind-hearted. The things I like to do I like to dance and like to go partying like to basically have fun. My favourite celebrity is Neyo because he is a good song writer and a good singer. I also study media at City of Westminster College and when I get older I would like to be a director or something like that and film a nice movie. Nice you hearing what I have to say am gone now bye. If you guys are wondering if single am not am in a relationship with am my beautiful baby Tyrone. I love this guy we have been together for like six months now. He treats me right and am happy with him.
Hi this is what I usually do on my lunch break I just jam around here and talk to my friends let me introduce you to them. This is my friend Samba say hi to the camera and this is my friend Edmond basically what we do is talk about there girlfriends and their problems like i really care. I usually have fun really this is my crew and I love them big hug so this is it. This is what I do on my lunch break that all you need to know.Oh hi I didn’t see you there as you can see I was modelling. I love to model I have worked with people like Kate Moss, Naomi Campbell and DKNY you name it have been there. So for all the photographers watching am the cover girl you want .I have told you that I love to dance I am now going to show you I hope you like it. I just love to sing so am going to sing you a song called Mario ‘’Let Me love you’’.I hope you like it I know am not the best singer but I love to sing. Thank you bye

No comments:

Post a Comment