Wednesday 29 February 2012

Large Depth Field









These two images are  called large depth field. I achieved these shots by using my Cannon DSLR camera. These two photos were taken from a window view point. I had to set my camera on Av and dialed in F18. The ISO was 200. I really enjoyed taking these pictures and trying to create a sharp image. This took a lot of takes to get a good quality shot. I found it really hard trying to get foreground and background sharp so I could have so I adjusted my aperture until it was at it's highest setting of f18. It takes a lot of patience and a good eye. Both images had to be zoomed in to focus using manual controls. Next time I want to take a shot like this I will use a tripod as it was hard keeping the camera still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment