Tuesday 4 October 2011

My Cut Out Animation



Cut out animation is created by cutting out images from magazines and using them to create movement.You can also use cut out animation to tell a story with the images you have chosen.When producing cut out animation I found it easy to be imaginative and come up with a story from the images i had picked

.Lotte Reiniger was a German silhouette animator and film director in the early 19's.She was known for her amazing silhouette animation which was created by using cut outs and cardboard.After she made a series of animations, cut out animation began to be recognized more by many people.

I really enjoyed this project for it was fun and simple to create.I was very pleased with what i had produced when watching it.By adding sound to my animation it helped by making it more interesting to watch.

The frustrating part of this project was when i was trying take pictures because sometimes by an accident I would get my partners hand caught in the photo and have to retake the shot again.

Cut out animation is much easier to create than other animations for you don't need to spend as much time as others.As for pixilation animation needs more attention because you are using a human and turning it into an animated character, which can be tricky.I also think that cut out animation allows to you to be more creative and broaden your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment